Rules of the Hike to Beat Blood Cancer event
- All participants must be aged 18 or over on August 16 2019.
- Running or jogging is prohibited as part of Hike to Beat Blood Cancer. It is a condition of our permit to hike in the national park that participants do not run or jog.
- Hike to Beat Blood Cancer is a group activity. All hikers are required to stay within their assigned group and observe reasonable directions the walk leader.
If an individual fails to observe the reasonable direction of the walk leader, Hike to Beat Blood Cancer is no longer responsible for the individual.
- Under no circumstances are individuals to be left unaccompanied. If an individual becomes exhausted or injured, they must liaise with the walk leader.
- The Leukaemia Foundation reserves the right to alter the trail without notice and/or cancel/postpone the event. If the event is cancelled participants can request a refund of their registration fee.
- Please do not litter on the hike. Participants must respect the environment and other walkers by taking all rubbish with them.
- Dogs and smoking are not permitted in national parks.
- Each hiker must raise a minimum of $600 in addition to the non-tax-deductible registration fee to participate in the event.